Monday, March 9, 2009

camera talk


I got a new flash diffuser for a wedding that I'll be shooting this summer, and I've been playing around with it.  It's actually really great because it's inflatable and attaches with velcro, so once I am finished using it, all I have to do is un-flate it and put in my camera bag with the rest of my gear.  It's called a photoflex and I found it on the B&H website.  Because I have this new computer, I have been shopping around for adobe photoshop and I never realized just how expensive it really is.  On B&H Photoshop CS4 is around 600 dollars.  I was lucky in the past because I had a friend who gave me a copy of photoshop CS for free, but therefore I can't update it - but also it's on my old computer that I still haven't gotten my data off of.  It's been in the shop now for almost a month. crazy.  I'll never go back to that computer place again...
But anyway that was a bit of a tangent.  
Here is a photo I took in the middle of the night with the diffuser - it's the hallway in my grandfathers home - I love how warm the diffuser made the light look.  That warmth in my opinion is important especially at a wedding.  

No comments: