Monday, April 20, 2009

White Mountain School


This pond is off of 371 West Farm Road in Bethlehem NH at the White Mountain School.
Many many times I spent swimming, dancing, jumping, and laughing at this very location as a teen.  It's amazing that it had been 6 years since the last time I had been there.  It felt strange and like I had never left.  I brought Forbes with me and showed him around.  It was really great to see the few people who still remain there, and to introduce the love of my life to them.  What wonderful memories I have from the White Mountain School.  

2 comments:

Christine said...

Wow, those are two great shots. I hope you two had fun! I rarely go back even when I am up there to see Husband's family.

I wish you had taken more!

julie said...

Awesome photos and wonderful memories, Lily. It's very fun for me to remember you here and to also wonder what students I'll be remembering from the 2009 graduating class in 5 or 6 years...who will have come back to campus in 5 or 6 years? Who is WMS impacting today in similarly meaningful ways?