Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jewelry




This past weekend I sold some of my Antique Tin Jewelry in Providence. I had SO much fun meeting people and selling my work. I continue to make new work all the time and if anyone is interested in buying any of it contact me via e-mail lillianhelengraham@gmail.com . I am in the process of starting an etsy account(I know I have been saying that for a while now) but this time I'm serious. One thing I must say though it's way cooler to meet the people you sell your work to versus selling it on the interwebs... My plan is to make two sections one for my jewelry and one for my photography. Once it's up I'll let everyone know. promise. : )

2 comments:

kerry hawkins art and photo said...

love the jewelry!

Tin Years said...

very nice... can I recommend something for the wrist :)

http://tinyearsjewelry.etsy.com


Casey @ Tin Years